Thursday, March 27, 2014

Day 4 of 26

This is how I start my day everyday.


Once Beaufort became a part of our family, July 7th 2013 - I have walked for at least 1 hour every day. I know it's not exactly heart pumping cardio but after a long day at work I'm happy with that amount of exercise.

That is likely the most I will ever post about exercise.

Breakfast Overnight rolled oats
Lunch Naked burrito from Burro Burrito.  Delicious but I was so upset their rice was white jasmine.  Just wasn't the same without the rice! Apparently I can do without the wrap but not the rice.  Pinto and black beans, corn, lettuce, tons of guacamole and some hot sauce.
Dinner Whole grain brown rice with an AMAZING home(nick)made sweet potato curry.  I don't know if I made the brown rice wrong but it really had me craving white rice.



Overall Not a bad day. Any day with guacamole isn't a bad day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment