Thursday, March 27, 2014

Day 3 of 26

Woke up feeling crappy again but not going to dwell on it.  Going to get better.

How could my morning not go well starting it with this?


I listened to yesterday-lianna and got an amazingly healthy lunch.  I'm feeling better about myself now, interesting!

Breakfast Oats again. Other than fruit I don't have many ideas.  Don't want to get tired of the oats.
Lunch Healthy salad from Sandwich Box. You can pick any ingredients you want and pay based on weight.  I got organic baby greens with carrots, asparagus, broccoli, radish and balsamic. Not very filling but very delicious.
Dinner So weird not having a beer with this dinner.  A ton of guacamole, homemade rosemary white bean dip, and organic-blue-flax-seed-corn-chips.



Overall Great day food wise :)

No comments:

Post a Comment